Wednesday 17 July 2013

A hat for my sister

 
I hope Ramadan is going by nicely for you all.
 
I have learnt to crochet alhamdulillah!
I felt like crocheting something after seeing my mother
crocheting blankets and granny squares. After that
I decided to give it a try.
 
What I did was, I went on YouTube and found this good, easy to follow
tutorial on how to make a hat. I decided to make it for my little
sister Sumayyah who's 5 and a half years old.
 
Here are the results.
 


 
My sister likes the hat and will inshaAllah wear it
in winter. I added a pom pom to the hat. This
isn't in the tutorial. I found another one for that,
just type in How to make a pom pom and hopefully
there will be lots of links you can follow.
 
Here is the first tutorial for the hat. It shows you
how to start the hat.
 
 
 
Below is the first row tutorial. Just keep following these
tutorials, there are lots of parts to this project.
 
 
Hope you enjoy it!
 
From
~Maryam~

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW BLOG:

 
 

No comments: